Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
96188 Marsh Lakes Dr, Fernandina Beach
An ENCHANTED COURTYARD sets the tone for this extraordinary estate home. A PRIVATE ENCLAVE of natural beauty boasting a million dollar view of the Amelia River and ICW with coveted EASTERLY winds- a rare find just 5 minutes to Amelia Island. Enter this custom beauty to find distinct architectural details and finishes. Luxurious amenities include a 3-car garage with workshop, large screened Lanai with heated spa and pool, full outdoor kitchen and pool bath and a private suite for buyers individual needs! Your gourmet kitchen with its extra large GRANITE ISLAND will be a central gathering place. Kitchen is complete with Thermadore 6 burner gas stove with double oven, Sub Zero refrigerator and so much more. Be spoiled and entertained with the whole house sound system and upstairs media room!
- MLS® #903809
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,675
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Tennis Court(s), Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Golf Cart Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Marsh, Tidal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Irregular Lot, High & Dry
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing Office:Amelia Island Plantation Real Estate Sales
- Address96188 Marsh Lakes Dr
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionMarsh Lakes
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Picture Window(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Thermal Window(s), French Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Prewired Audio, Unfurnished, EnergyStr Light Fixt, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market68
- HOA Fees379.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Semi-Annual
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2017 at 10:38pm EST.