Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3 Marsh Hawk Rd, Amelia Island
Inside gated Amelia Island Plantation this 10,000 sf home is situated on over an acre of land and has breathtaking views of the salt marshes and Intracoastal Waterway! The Old World feel is evident throughout with extraordinary design details including amazing custom woodworking, reclaimed hand hewn beams, cast stone staircase, a hammered copper tub, a circular music room, theatre room with coffered ceiling, flagstone flooring, and arched ceilings. Also, there are 3 kitchens, a 5 car garage, a carriage house with guest quarters, an outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen, and a gorgeous pool and whirlpool spa. In excellent condition and would be a wonderful corporate investment for retreats or a fabulous family compound! Near the beach, golf and shopping - all within a very short distance.
- MLS® #860153
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,293
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Sprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Playground, Golf Course, Boat Ramp, Exercise Room, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Cable - Available, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Marsh, Tidal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Lanai, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Riverview, Water Access, Other Water View, High & Dry
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Listing Office:Amelia Island Plantation Real Estate Sales
- Address3 Marsh Hawk Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionMarsh Creek
- CityAmelia Island
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Thermal Window(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Structured Wiring, Prewired Audio, Unfurnished, Floor Plugs, Laminate Floors, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesRange Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Fireplace-Bedroom, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market354
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- HOA Fees1350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2017 at 10:31pm EST.